Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wii Play

Nintendo has started releasing some great promotional videos that feature real people trying out the Wii (specifically, Wii Sports). I prefer these videos to previous ones because it seems like a better representation of what the Wii is all about, rather than some actor hamming it up and jumping behind couches.

Video the first:

Of, course I'm looking forward to Wii Bowling the most.

Video the second:

I love that old Japanese lady playing golf.

One thing I like about these videos is seeing how people adjust as they get familiar with the controller. The first guy in the second video kind of swings awkwardly the first time, then switches to a more natural golf swing. Interesting.
You could argue that these are just actors doing a much better job than previously, but the videos seem genuine enough to me.
Can't friggin wait!

No comments: