Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Interest Is Piiked (ugh)

These are all games that I'm interested to learn more about, but aren't in my list of most-anticipated.

Here's a tantalizing interview about Far Cry Vengeance.

* * *


A screen shot from Samurai Warriors Wave, a first person Samurai game:

I'm wondering if this will be fun to play, or just monotonous controller slashing.

* * *


An anime-style golf game, Pangya:



* * *


Project H.A.M.M.E.R.:


* * *


Here's a collection of Miini(TM) games, called Wii Play. Like Wii Sports, it should be a great way to learn the ins and outs of the Wii controller. Whether or not it will actually be worth buying will depend completely on cost. I will probably lose interest if it retails at the same price as other games.

* * *


Elebits could be a lot of fun, but I'll have to wait and hear some final reviews before I make up my mind.

No comments: