Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"Did Ever Raven Sing So Like A Lark..."

So, good news. The show continues as planned--same dates, same times, different venue. We were saved by some very gracious people, namely Chris Woodhull. We will now be performing in a community center on Magnolia, which turns out to be a much cooler space overall.
The place is called Tribe One.
The shows will still be (and I understand many of you are getting this information for the first time--sorry) this Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
For specific details go here. I know the show dates probably won't be good for many of you (seeing as how they were scheduled for a venue that no longer wants us *sigh*), but I hope some of you will be able to come see how awesome I am what we've been working so hard on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it worked out, just super sad I won't get to see you, Mr. Titus!

jeannieo said...

that's so raven.