Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

One More Wiik. Two more...Thrii?

I'm still Wiiless, people. It isn't fair, really. Nintendo should send me a free one for all the free advertising I've given them. Countless dozen have witnessed my sugar-coated fanboy rants about the curative powers of the Wii, and so on. I've handled a masterful smear campaign against Nintendo's rivals, never once expecting something in return. And now all I'm asking for is a little something in return. I think that's fair. Frankly, I'm sick of watching others play their fabulous Wiis while I remain empty handed (although I will continue to do so).
Things like this become more and more bittersweet:

*sigh*

2 comments:

Zhubin said...

What a conundrum! Here you are with no Wii and lots of spare time, and here I am with a Wii and no time to play it, and working for a law firm that will provide free one-day shipping for all packages less than ten pounds.

Say...this gives me an idea...

(pulls out a gun and shoots you in the knee)

Sharkbear said...

Ow...OW!!! That's worse than pouring salt in my wound. It's like pouring more wound in my wound, actually.
I would totally have you send me a Wii, except that I won't have the money until this Wed. And I may have a Wii available for me at that time. I'm not holding my breath, mind you. I've been dicked over enough times now to know better.