Followers

Thursday, September 06, 2007

He's My Brother, My Sister, My Brother...

...He's my sister and my brother.

So, Larry Wachowski (as in the Wachowski Bros., as in "The Matrix") has reportedly gotten a sex change operation, and now goes by "Lana". I heard about it first by way of Boing Boing, but I wasn't sure about the reputability of the website they linked to. So I did a little extra surfing, and damn if it doesn't look like this may be true.
But I guess it's just a rumor until they officially announce something.

Here's "Lana" on the left:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, they recently "officially" announced that larry wachowski has not, nor does he plan to, have a sex change. i guess he wants to live like a woman but is too, um, attached to his penis to go through with the actual change.

if i can find the article i'll link it here.

Sharkbear said...

Oh. Well I'm fine with that.