Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

All Right Already!

So I'm finally back online after just over a month of internet withdraw. I'm in a new apartment. It's number 1313. Spooky, right? Good thing I'm not superstitious.
On the other hand here is a list of things that have happened since I moved:

1. Car broke down, had to replace the starter switch. Also discovered oil leaks and break pads need replacing.

2. Got lost in the wrong county and got a speeding ticket.

3. Lost wallet, including ID, social security card, insurance info and rent money.

4. Locked keys in car with engine running.

5. Lost glasses.

6. Got poison ivy for first time in over ten years.

7. Car battery died, still needs replacing.

Here's hoping my plane ride next month doesn't follow a similar course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your car should be named Christine.

Yikes.

Hope things have gotten better!

Joe said...

Yowza, man. Just plain yowza. In light of all that, I'm sending you an e-hug right away.

C:\runprogram[e-shrug.exe]...
"//whocaresaboutyourwhining//questionmark"

Whoops. Darn these clunky sausage fingers!