Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Peelander-Z

I celebrated my birthday by seeing one of my favorite bands, Peelander-Z.










This girl and her boobs really enjoyed the show:







Before the show Peelander Yellow sung happy birthday to me. You can see the reminder he wrote on his hand in this picture. That's my name in Japanese:







For the finale the band members switch out with people from the opening band:






Finale: Human bowling!

This is the last thing my camera saw before it was destroyed by a freaking mosher:

3 comments:

Holly said...

Holy hell, I know that girl with the boobs. She's a Playhouse girl, or was, back when I was a playhouse girl. Spookay!

Anonymous said...

I know the "girl with the boobs," too.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Omg, that's a crazy concert! How fun!

-Valerie